Sundarbans tour Itinerary M. V. Bono Shampan(Company won luxury A/C cruiser)Sundarbans
TRIP TO THE SUNDARBANS Forest
( Khulna to Khulna)
The Sundarbans Forest (World’s largest mangrove forest) being a unique spot for retreat not
only in Bangladesh, but also in the world. It can be reached by waterways only. To conduct a
comfortable, safe and enjoyable trip to the Sundarbans forest, we have our own Cruising Vessel;
“M.V. BONO SHAMPAN” equipped Full Air condition with necessary facilities. We have a trip every week to the Sundarbans forest. 1.V. Bono Shampan built in November’ 2021 specially designed for the cruise to Sundarbans forest. This boat is providing optimum accommodation of 40 persons, keeping in mind of tourists’ comfort and leisure. M. V. Bono Shampan contains 14 cabins with Air condition. At the 1st floor the ship has 10 luxurious A/C cabin and the top floor has 4 cabins with couple and single bed. There is also well equipped, air-condition and comfortable seating dining space where 36 people can gather at a time.
Please Find the Bellow Specification
Length: 80 feet/ 24.40 m.
Width: 21.3 feet/ 6.20 m.
Draft: 4.6 feet/ 1.40 m.
Engine:02 HO7D Hino Engine, 6 cylinders, 195 HP
Max. Speed: In average 15 knot
Average Speed:12 knot
Power supply: One FG Wilson, 65 KW diesels generator and one FG Wilson, 35 KW diesels generator, with IPS system
Communication system: VHF, eco sounder ,Gps, compass.IPS.
Special facilitiy: Hot water supply system (timely)
Central sound system
Guest: 8 Cabins with 24 beds (Three single bedded cabin)
4 Cabins with 12 beds (Couple bed + Single bed with attach bathroom)
2 Cabin with 4 beds (Couple bed cabin with attach bath)
Guide: 1 Cabins with 2 beds (Two bedded cabin)
Crews: 4 Cabins with 8 beds (Two bedded cabin)
Forest Guard: 1 Cabins with 2 beds (Two bedded cabin)
Dinning: Air condition dinning lounge with seating arrangement for 36 guests.
Toilet Facilities: 4 toilets (high commode ) with shower in first floor common
Additional Features: 45000 liters fresh water storage capacity.
Safety measures: 50 lifejackets, 12 lifebuoys, 8 fire extinguishers,1 fire hose ,2 sand boxes
Mosquito nets: One net for each bed
All rooms and lounge are equipped with lights, fans and AC outlets. Toilet and corridor are equipped with light
Sundarbans tour Itinerary
Regions of tour: Southwestern Bangladesh, The Sundarbans, UNESCO World Heritage, Land of Tiger
1.Picturesque of the largest Mangrove forest.
2.River cruising through mangrove forests’ waterways.
3.Bird and animal sightseeing on boat through narrow creeks.
4.Trekking on mangrove forest floor for wildlife.
5.Enjoy beauty of unexplored and untouched beaches.
6.Beach walk on islands.
7.Sighting for wildlife such as Otter, Bengal Tiger, Spotted Deer etc.
8.Walk on wooden track.
9.View the glimpse of forest on watch tower.
Itinerary details: (Khulna to Khulna))
Length of the tour: 3 days and 2 nights
Receive and greet on the cruising vessel MV Banosampan for Sundarbans Cruise. from Khulna
- Immediately the vessel will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest and you will enjoy the beauty of riverside lifestyle with Ganges river dolphin and Irrawaddy dolphin etc. A glimpse of sun rising view in the forest is mesmerizing and captivating. A group of kingfishers will welcome to this mangrove forest.
- Diner Breakfast and lunch will be served on the vessel
- We will explore the Harbaria forest office area and various forest activities will be offer like boat-riding through creeks, forest trekking on wooden walkway, climbing the watch tower etc.
- Then resume the cruising towards Sundarbans East Wildlife Sanctuary area, Katka forest office area and you will see salt water crocodile, Tiger, Birds – Lesser Adjutant Stork, White bellied Sea Eagle, Osprey, Herons, Kingfishers, Red Jungle fowl, Dolphin, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Wild boar etc.over night on boat.
- Very early morning at around 06.30 hours, we will offer you boat riding trip through narrow creeks and canals to see the wildlife such birds – various species of kingfishers, egrets, otters, jungle cat, fishing cat, leopard cat, water monitor lizard, Bengal monitor lizard, porcupine, rhesus monkey, Bengal Tiger the king of the forest etc.
- Very early morning a boat riding will be offered for wildlife sightseeing like Masked fin foot, Grey headed Fish Eagle, Brahminy kite, Black kite, White bellied sea Eagle, Osprey, Shikra, small clawed otter etc.back to baot and breakfast cruise towards koromjol after that back in Khulna after lunch leave the boat tour will finished.
THINGS TO CARRY
(1) Windbreaker / Raincoat / Umbrella
(2) Snicker Shoes for Walking.
(3) Hat / Cap for Sun Protection.
(4) Sun-burn Lotion & Insects Spray.
(6) Camera & Films
(7) Toothpaste & Tooth Brush
(9) Bath Soap
(10) Emergency Medicine.
(11) Flash Light.
(12) A Sharp Eye to Locate Interesting Objects
PACKAGE SHALL INCLUDE:
- Cruise inside the Forest with our cruiser
- Accommodation on our cruiser on twin/four sharing basis
- All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 03
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
- BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
- Forest fees & permission
- Armed forest guard from the forest department
- An accompanied Guide during the trip.
- Any personal requirements such as medicine etc.
- Beverage (soft and hard)
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Any items not specifically outlined in tour program
Dress Code & Necessary Items:
Long trousers & full sleeve shirt
- Windbreaker / raincoat / umbrella
- walking shoes for mud & breathing
- Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
- Sun-burn lotion & insects spray.
- Toothpaste & tooth brush
- Towels & Bath soap
- Emergency medicine.
- Flash light.
NOTE: Our service will be providing from Khulna to Khulna (on the boat), the guests will take care of their journey from & to Dhaka – Khulna – Dhaka by themselves. If they want we can collect a/c bus tickets or reserved on behalf of them but our team will not be responsible for any delay/cancellation/services related to the bus journey.
- N B: popular tours and tradeand bonoji tours reserved the right to cancel / change of any program / reservation schedule without prior notice due to force majors / unavoidable circumstance situation.
- Note: During the tour inside sundarbans on boat the guest due to any critical condition (like injured, death, sickness ,natural Disaster we are not liable ,no claim will be acceptable.
Booking and cancelation policy
Booking and cancelation policy
Deposit & Payment:
While making a confirm booking of a tour even body rent by the Tour operator a payment of full amounting to 70% of the tour fee is to be made along with an official letter. The Guests /Tour operator should clear the balance amount 7days before starting for the said tour.
Cancellation & Refund:
If you cancel your trip Three week prior to the start of the tour 50% of the tour fee will be charged. If the cancellation is made within less than Two weeks and more than 7 days before the start, 75% of the tour fee will be charged. If the tour is cancelled in less than 3 days and more than 24 hours to the commencement of the trip, 100% of the tour fee will be charged.
Note:This cancelation policy will be applicable only for full amount
(This cancellation & refund policy would not be applicable for any natural disaster, emergency & political situation like hortal, )
Note: During the tour inside sundarbans on boat the guest due to any critical condition (like injured, death, sickness ,natural Disaster we are not liable ,no claim will be acceptable.
Other important information for sundarbans forest TRIP
Morning Tea: 0530 hrs, Breakfast: 0730-0830 hrs, Morning Snacks & Tea: 1000-1100 hrs
Lunch: 1230-1330 hrs
Afternoon Snacks & Tea: 1530-1630 hrs
Dinner: 1930-2030 hrs
DO’S WHILE ON Cruiser
- Do not drop anything in the water or in the Jungle; use the “BIN” on the boat.
- Smoking and any kind of fire are strictly prohibited inside the cabin.
- Be economic in use of any kind of water and electricity.
- Have your meals in time, for smooth management.
- Maintain silence during night – time (21:00 – 06:00) to enjoy the nature.
- Take care of your valuables
Keep a watch to your children
1.No alcohol will be available for sale on board.
2.Soft drinks will be available for cash
3.Drone cant aloud inside the forest
DO’S WHILE IN THE JUNGLE
For any travel related services please do not hesitate to contact with us.
Sha Jaman khan (Popul)
977 uper Jashore road,National life insurance tower 1st floor( opposite of new market) -9100 Bangladesh
Hot Line : +8801711 275231
WebSite : www.populartoursandtrade.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : www.facebook.com/populartoursandtrade
Thank you for visiting us..