Tangu Haour Tour - 01 Nights & 02 Days
Check in to Boat have breakfast at boat or Restaurant depending on the situation. Boat will start at 10:00 from Tahirpur to Tangua haor Watch tower.
Bathing time at Cristal clear water in Tangua Haor. After shower, Lunch time on the roof of the boat. After Lunch, boat will start for Taker ghat. Afternoon at Golabari.
Dinner at boat. After dinner, Local musical time. Overnight at Boat.
Breakfast in the morning at boat. After breakfast, boat will start for Takerghat and then Jadukata River. On the way, we will visit Shimul bagan. At the noon, we will swim and bath at Jadukata River.
Lunch time at 1:30 P.M. After Lunch, we will visit Barikka Tila. After that, boat will start for Tahirpur Bazar at the Evening tour will finished.
THINGS TO CARRY
(1) Emergency medicine.
(2) Slipper for walking on the spots
(3) Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
(4) Sun-burn lotion
(7) Towels and shorts, tea shirt.
Breakfast: Parata, Vegetables, Egg, Tea (On Local Restaurant)
Lunch: Fish Curry, Small Fish fry, Fish Vorta, Potato Vorta, Dal, Salad, Rice
Dinner: Duck vuna, Small Fish Chorchori, Brinjal Vorta, Dal, Rice, Salad
Breakfast: Vuna Khichuri, Egg Bhuna, Brinjal fry, Pickle, Salad
Lunch: Fish/Chicken, Small fish Fry, Tomato Vorta, Dal, Salad, Rice
- Accommodation on share basis in the Boat
- Meal – As per meal plan.
- All sightseeing.
- Pick-up and drop assistance.
- Any kinds of Personal Expenses
- Any kinds of life insurance
Deposit & Payment:
While making a confirm booking of a tour, a payment amounting to 75% of the tour fee is to be made along with confirmation and before one week ago full payment .
Boat Name: Sindabad Tori
- Normally Tangua Haor is a safe area for tourists. In Tangua Haor there is local police who are very much helpful. We have contacts with Local police, hospitals and we will have local guide with us During the trip.
- For female guests, we will be more cautious and Boat where we will stay, they will have extra duty people only for our guests. Even we carry safety box (medical box) during the trip for extra safety.