Kotka - Kochikhali wildlife Sanctuary (02N & 03D)
Sundarban Mangrove forest is the single largest mangrove forest in the whole world located in the southwestern part of Bangladesh. This amazingly diversifies forest was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage. The uprising root, muddy terrain, beautiful natural views, Home of the largest population of Bengal tiger, rare endanger estuarine crocodile and clustered of thousand of the island make forest unique. The lush green vegetation gives a fresh feeling to your eyes and for bird lovers, it is a parade. About 270 types of birds have been recorded in Sundarbans which attracts bird watchers from around the globe. The only way to travel to Sundarbans in the Bangladeshi part is by boat. Tourists can go for a day-long trip but the most popular trip is the longest trip that includes Kotka & kochikhali wildlife sanctuary area.
- Destination -Sundarbans Mangrove Forest
- Reporting Place – Khulna- Mongla Port, Khulna
- Max No of Tourist – 40 Pax
- Duration – 02 Nights / 03 Days
- Transportation – By Boat
- Travel Type – All included Basis
Why most tourist prefers to travel by Small Boat ??
The best way to explore the world’s largest mangrove forest Sundarbans is by a small boat. it allows you to go the closest distance from land, you can enjoy and experience the forest in your own way, you always feel private and you can truly enjoy the forest in your own way.
Accommodation & Cabin facilities: Generally all Small boat has the accommodation of 08 tourist maximum in one boat with all separate cabins. All small boats have 03 Twin cabins & 01 Semi-Double Cabin with 01 Common Toilet. cabins have a blanket, mosquito nets, proper bed, one fan on top of everyone’s bed,
Food: Boats carry all fresh vegetables, fish, meats. we normally serve less spicy Bangla menu in breakfast, lunch, and dinner. tea coffee will be always available on a boat. morning in breakfast – honey, egg, chapati, vegetables, etc will serve, lunch and dinner – we have fish, meat, vegetables, daal in the menu. last night on the boat we will do a small bar b q on boat
Power supply & Others: boats have a generator to provide electricity to recharge your mobile, batteries, camera, etc . according to the forest laws, we can run the generator till from afternoon to 23:00 hrs when you can recharge all your batteries, etc and then we have an emergency power supply (IPS) for the fan, lights throughout the night.
Things to carry for Sundarbans tour: medicine, towel, brush, torch, sneakers to walk inside forest,
- Experience two nights three days cruising inside the single largest mangrove forest i
- Criuse up to the last border of Sundarbans, Bangladesh at the mouth of Bay of Bengal and Stay in Wildlife Sanctuary area near the tiger nest on a boat.
- Early morning Bird watching tour inside the small cannel.
- Jungle walk and climb up to the watchtower,
- visit the nearby fisherman’s villages
- fishing, swimming in the wild Sundarbans river
- Visit the virgin wild sandy beach at Kotka – kochikhali wildlife sanctuary area.
- Adventures night boat safaris.
Day 01 - Start Sundarbans Tour to Kotka Wildlife Sanchuary
Early morning Meet a mongla port and we will transfer you the Sundarbans awaiting boat. Early morning Meet a mongla port and we will transfer you the Sundarbans awaiting boat.
- It takes about half an hour to reach the port city Mongla. On the way, you will see the big shrimp cultivation fields, local markets you may stop by to grab some fresh fruits and for photography.
- Upon arrival Mongla port, we will transfer you to the Sundarbans cruising boat. Immediately the boat will start navigating towards Sundarbans.
- The boat will entire the forest within two hours via crossing fisherman villages, you will surprise to see a prostitution village near the Sundarbans forest periphery.
- Today our destination is Kotka – Kochikhali Wildlife Sanctuary area which takes about 7-9 hours to reach. We will offer some forest activity on the way like a boat trip in one of the beautiful canals famous beauty bird watching. Sundarbans cruising itself so beautiful to enjoy the nature the boat deck, upon arrival, Kotka wildlife sanctuary area, anchor the boat and overnight near the Kotka forest station
Day 02 - Explore the Sundarbans Wilderness in Kotka - Kochikhali Range
Early in the morning, considering the weather forecast and tidal timing, early in the morning, considering the weather forecast and tidal timing,
- The guide will take you for a country boat ride inside the small narrow cannel. Early morning, if it is low tide it the best time to see wildlife from a close distance. It is really beautiful to enjoy the sunrise also. The boat ride will be around two houses inside the forest and back to the Sundarban cruising boat for breakfast.
- Enjoy the Bangla way of having breakfast will collect sundarban honey.
- Then, we will go to visit the forest office part of the Kalka Wildlife Sanctuary area which is considered the most open place to see wildlife like wild boar, beautiful spotted deer, monkeys, birds like egret, king fisher’s, and many other beautiful birds and wildlife. If you are lucky, you may see the fresh pug mark of Sundarbans mysterious tigers.
- Some other activities we will offer is mad bath,
- visit the wild sandy beach in Kotka,
- Some more adventurous trekking crossing channels,
- Walking in the most remote parts of the forest to get exclusive views of Sundarbans forest etc.
- Afternoon climb to the watchtower to see the forest view, enjoy the sunset from the boat
- We will organize a small Bar B Q dinner on the boat . We will cruise to the Kochikghali wildlife Sanctuary area.
Overnight in Kochikhali.
Day 03 - Enjoy your Last Day Inside the Worlds Largest Mangrove Forest
Early morning we will go inside the kochikhali wildlife sanctuary area to visit the forest part.
- We will first do the boat tour every early in the morning like the other day.
- After breakfast visits the Kochikhali forest office area. It has an open big meadow in the middle of the forest where birds, deer’s come and it also has one big sweet water pond in the middle to supply the sweet water.
- After visiting Back to the back and it will start cruising back to Mongla. normally the boat will arrive early evening and then ends our tour.
THINGS TO CARRY
(1) Windbreaker / Raincoat / Umbrella
(2) Snicker shoes for walking.
(3) Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
(4) Sunburn lotion & insects spray.
(6) Camera & films
(7) Toothpaste & toothbrush
(9) Bath soap
(10.) Emergency medicine.
(12) A sharp eye to locate interesting objects.
Sundarbans tour Itinerary M. V. Bono Shampan(Company won luxury A/C cruiser)Sundarbans TRIP TO THE SUNDARBANS Forest( Khulna to Khulna)The Sundarbans Forest (World’s largest mangrove forest) being a unique spot for retreat not only in Bangladesh, but also in the...
PROPOSALProposal for: Popular Tours & TradeNumber of Travelers: 10 adultsRoom Number of Hotel: Hotel3* with twin share(5 rooms)Traveldate: Last week of Feb 2020 Meals: Dinner | Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi...
DARJEELING OVERVIEW Darjeeling is a beautiful hill station of West Bengal with vast areas of tea estates and Tibetan influence in their craft, culture and cuisine. Previously it was the summer capital of India under the British Raj and Darjeeling has come off...
Arrive Ngurah Rai airport, and than meet with our tour guide, Transfer to restaurant For Lunch at Natrabu Sanur (local rest). C.In Hotel , Free Time and Dinner at QUEEN'S OF INDIA – KUTA.Breakfast at hotel, after going Cruise with Bounty with lunch onboard (...